Family Engagement Survey Results
The results from the 2021-22 survey
Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) posted the results of its 2021-22 Family Engagement Survey, which includes information specific to Haycock Elementary School.
We are proud that families at Haycock reported:
- 97 percent responded "My child feels safe at school."
- 95 percent responded "There is at least one caring adult at the school that my child trusts."
- 93 percent responded "This school welcomes families of different backgrounds and cultures."
- 92 percent responded "Our school recognizes and respects families' cultural, ethnic, and religious diversity."
The feedback provided will help us strengthen family engagement and continue to foster a Caring Culture.
The survey was open from March 13 - April 10 and was available in 10 languages. All families in FCPS were asked to provide their feedback on their engagement at their child’s school to address the following topics:
- Welcoming environment
- Student success
- Family and school partnerships
- Collaboration with the community
View the results for our school: Haycock Survey Results.
View the FCPS webpage for survey results throughout the school district.
For accessibility help with these documents, please contact our school.