Please complete the form below to submit your child(ren)'s absences to our front office. In the reason field, please include your child's teacher and grade level. Thank you!
Please be specific about the reason why your child will not be attending school today.
Indicate whether your child has any of the following symptoms:
- Feeling feverish or chills
- Fever greater than or equal to 100.4 F
- Headache (not due to another health condition, hunger, menstrual cramps stress, or injury)
- A new cough (not due to another health condition)
- Shortness of breath or breathing difficulties (not due to diagnosed respiratory condition or if different than normal pattern of chronic condition)
- A new sore throat (not due to another health condition)
- Congestion or runny nose (not related to allergies or health condition)
- Fatigue (more tired than normal or sudden onset)
- New muscle pain (not due to another health condition or that may have been caused by a specific activity such as physical exercise))
- New loss of taste, smell, or appetite
- Abdominal pain (not due to hunger, constipation, injury, or stress)
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
If this is an early dismissal, please indicate the time you expect to arrive and call the office five minutes before you arrive to allow school staff to get your child to the front office for pickup.
Alternatively, you can also:
When emailing an absence or tardy, please include your child's first and last name and the name of his/her teacher. Thank you!
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 4:30pm