Welcome to Schoology!
As of July 1, 2021, Haycock students, families, and teachers and all others throughout FCPS will use Schoology (pronounced /SKOO-luh-jee/) as our learning management system (LMS).
Schoology is a learning space that enhances communication, collaboration, and personalized learning for students, teachers, and families. As a parent or guardian, you will be able to use Schoology to view:
- your child's class
- your child’s assignments and participation
- your child’s calendar
- teacher comments, scores, and feedback
Here is what you need to know now:
- We will no longer use Blackboard 24-7 Learning or Blackboard Collaborate Ultra (BBCU)
- Schoology has a connected web conferencing tool, Zoom
- Schoology works with Google Drive
- You need a SIS/ParentVUE account to login to Schoology: bit.ly/FCPSSIS
- You can learn more about Schoology: fcps.edu/schoology
- Parent accounts will be available in mid-August.
- Information about how to login to parent accounts will be shared with you closer to the start of the school year
- Enrolled students should have a Schoology account as of June 18, 2021, but they will not see any classes until the grading period starts.
- Students use their FCPS student ID and password to login to Schoology: lms.fcps.edu. Look for the FCPS logo to make sure you are on the correct login page.
FCPS has many resources on their website to support your learning how to use this new tool: Schoology Resources. We're planning on offering a parent presentation at our first Principal's Coffee in September as well.